Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sucky Progress Report

Several weeks of progress report obviously went missing largely because they sucked. I've gained a bit of weight (which I don't care about that much), and just not been to the gym or swam enough, let alone written enough, and so on.

Part of the problem was undoubtedly that I was off my depression meds for about two weeks, which was plenty long enough to start feeling the effects. It was all due to a preposterous series of cocks-up between my nearest pharmacy (the slowest Rite Aid in the world) and my doctor, and is at last sorted out. In the meantime I discovered that, even knowing that short-term discomfort or not-fun was better for me long-term than short-term pleasure intellectually, without the anti-depressants I made the wrong choice every time. With them, I make better choices.

On the other hand, I've noticed several small improvements that tell me that, slowly but surely, I am recovering. They are all attributable to some activity on my part, about which more anon, but they are still happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say what you're thinking, be excellent to each other, assume the best in other people, and just don't be a dick!